Univest is hosting its seventh annual Caring for Community Giveaway* which will award a $5,000 donation to a local, nonprofit organization. Univest is asking the public to determine which local nonprofit deserves financial support.
How the giveaway works:
- Individuals may nominate a local, nonprofit organization by:
- Submitting the name of the nonprofit in the comment section of the post promoting the Caring for Community Giveaway on Univest’s Facebook or Instagram.
- Tweeting the name of a nonprofit to @UnivestCorp using #CaringForCommunity
- Each comment or Tweet counts as one entry. An individual may submit one entry per day, per voting method.
- The winning nonprofit will be randomly selected from all entries.
- Entries for the giveaway will be accepted from Saturday, December 1, 2018 through Monday, December 31, 2018. To be eligible, the nonprofit organization must be registered as a 501(c)(3) and must operate within the Greater Philadelphia, Lancaster County or Lehigh Valley areas of Pennsylvania or Cape May County in New Jersey.
Full rules can be found at www.univest.net/caringforcommunity.
Previous winners of the Caring for Community Giveaway were Logan’s Heroes Animal Rescue, Hope Against Heroin, St. Isidore School, the Granny Project, Vets for Vets and Bucks County SPCA.
*Caring For Community Giveaway Rules