May 4 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Community Music School is hosting this all-day marathon student recital fund-raiser, where students from our 450+ student body raise sponsorships for their performance. All proceeds benefit our student scholarship fund that provides merit and need-based scholarships, AND free or discounted programming for our students and our community. Last year, we were able to award nearly $10,000 to CMS students who otherwise may not have been able to advance their love for music. We would not be able to provide the nearly 50 free masterclasses, workshops and recitals for our students or 40 free events for the community without funds raised through Performathon!
We need your help to make this event a huge success! There are so many ways to get involved (all paper forms available at the front desk or in student packet):
- Perform! (sign up available at the front desk)
- Place an Ad or help us get sponsors (paper forms due by April 15)
- Send a program shout out to student, faculty or friend! (online form due by April 15)
- Purchase a 2019 CMS EAT. SLEEP. PRACTICE. REPEAT T-Shirt! (online orders due by April 15)
- Donate to our raffle baskets or bake sale! (paper form due April 25)
- Volunteer the day of! (paper form due April 25)
- Purchase a flower basket! (paper form due April 25)
- Sign up for a portrait session! (online form due by April 25)
- Spread the word on social media that online donations can be made at crowdrise!